Welcome to the 60’s! The iconic peace symbol, which never goes out of style, is available in both earrings and pendants. All pieces are meticulously hand cut, making each one unique. They are light to wear but very durable.
- All woods are their natural colour, we do not stain them.
- Purpleheart, Yellowheart, Maple, Cherry, and Zebrawood
- Hand cut – no laser cutting!
- Solid hardwoods – natural colour
- Light and durable
- Earrings have .925 sterling earwire that are locally sourced
As with all of my products the wood is treated with clear Danish oil, so the colour you see is the colour of the wood – no staining.
Limited! We have these available but once they are sold we are not making anymore!
Please Note: The piece pictured will not be the exact one you receive. Each piece of wood has its own distinct characteristics and therefore there will be slight differences in each. They are truly one of a kind.
To save on shipping, all of our products can be picked up at my shop or at any of our markets. Check out our shows and shops page to find us. Contact us before checkout.